RULES AND REGULATIONS
General Terms and Conditions of Shared Use of the ROBYG Working Balance Sp. z o.o. office space.
(General terms and conditions of the Agreement on a short-term shared use of the office space in the coworking system) effective as of 6 November 2017.
These General Terms and Conditions of the Adhesion Agreement (hereinafter referred to as “GTaC”) on a short-term use of the office space in the coworking system (hereinafter referred to as the “Agreement”) set forth the principles of a shared use of the office space against payment (hereinafter referred to as the “Office”) in the premises of ROBYG Working Balance Sp. z o.o. located on the second aboveground storey in the office building in Warsaw at Al. Rzeczypospolitej 1. The Agreement is concluded by an accession – selection of and payment for a particular licence / selection of and payment for a particular access to the Office included in the Price List, between the User and ROBYG Working Balance Sp. z o.o. (hereinafter the Lessor and the User are jointly referred to as the “Parties”).
- The Agreement is concluded between the Parties through the selection of a particular Licence Option / access to the Office and the advance payment of the price specified in the Price List for the period of using the Office.
- The payments shall be made exclusively in the electronic form through an online payment system – redirection from the Lessor’s webpage to the “Dotpay” website. The payment shall be made in compliance with the terms and conditions specified on the “Dotpay” website according to the rules and regulations available on the payment operator’s webpage.
- The proof of a payment transaction constitutes the acknowledgment of the conclusion of the agreement and the selection of the scope of services. Making a payment is deemed a consent to these GTaC as the terms and conditions of the Agreement binding to the Parties. The User agrees to receive VAT invoices through an e-mail. The User shall enter the invoice data in a form on the Lessor’s webpage.
- The Price List provides the scope of services for a specified Price under a given access Option (hereinafter referred to as the “Option”) and the price of additional services.
- The User entitled to a given Option of the shared use of the Office acknowledges that the number of workstations is limited. The number and size of workstations is specified in the scheme attached to these GTaC. The User is entitled to use an unoccupied workstation or the part of the Office determined in the Licence Option in a manner and to the extent set forth in the purchased Option.
- Where the User fails to reserve a workstation / part of the Office in advance, the right of the User to use the Office may be deferred or limited. Temporary non-availability of a workstation does not form grounds for the reduction of the Price for the shared use of the Office or for other claims whatsoever.
- If the User leaves the Office or the time of using the Office expires and the User’s things remain in the Office, the User authorises the Lessor to collect the things left by the User and to store them at the expense and risk of the User. It is forbidden to bring to the Office dangerous things and animals (except for guide dogs performing their duties) which reduce the comfort of using the Office by other Users – in particular those which are large-sized or produce heavy odours.
- The User is entitled to use the Office for the office purposes in a manner not infringing the right to use the Office by other Users in compliance with the purpose of the Office space. In particular it is forbidden to produce excessive noise and perform other activities of immission nature. The activities which are not allowed while using the Office include especially: activities requiring frequent visits of third parties, in particular for the purpose of offering the purchase of goods and services to them within the Office (especially hand sale), manufacturing and similar activities.
- The Access Option may provide for an additional scope of services exceeding the basic scope of use of a workstation in a determined period with an access to equipment of sanitary and staff rooma – in particular the package of telecommunication, printing and secretarial services. Services available in the Office included in a given Option are rendered if available in accordance with the Price List.
- Certain licences may require a prior payment of a security deposit.
- The User is entitled to refuse to accept the Office space only in the case of material defects preventing from the use of the Office space. The User is obliged to immediately notify the representative of the Lessor – a person actively on duty in the Office – about an inability to use the Office. Where the User commences to use the Office space, it is deemed a User’s declaration stating the satisfactory condition of the office space, compliance with the Agreement and suitability for the agreed use.
- Only one natural person specified at the issuance of the invoice document acknowledging the conclusion of the Agreement is entitled to use the Office as the User. Particular Options of Office use may allow the User to bring other persons to the Office in the number specified in the Option. The User shall bear liability for the actions of the persons visiting the Office as for the User’s own actions.
- The Office may be monitored visually. By the commencement of the use of the Office the User consents to the recording, keeping and using data collected by the monitoring for the purposes relating to the security of property and persons in the Office.
- The Office is available for Users from Monday to Friday from 8 am to 10 pm. Additionally, in the case of individual needs, the office may be opened outside those working hours and at weekends.
- The time spent in the Office by the User is registered by a dedicated system. The time is registered from the moment of entering the reception. The User shall use the Office only within the paid time and leave the Office not later than upon the lapse of that time. Exceeding the time of use of the Office will be charged with an additional payment according to the Price List.
- Any complaints regarding the use of the Office shall be immediately notified to the representative of the Lessor being actively on duty at the premises (while using the Office) and through an e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org not later than within 7 days from the occurrence of the cause for the complaint. The Lessor shall consider the complaint within 14 days from its filing.
- Any complaints regarding the payment system shall be filed in accordance with the rules and regulations of the “Dotpay” payment system.
- The Lessor reserves the right to change these GTaC at any time having effect for the future as of the date of announcing such change.
- Personal data of Users shall be processed in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997 for the purpose of the performance of the Agreement.
- Data provided in the electronic form by Users who expressed a separate consent may be additionally used for marketing purposes.
- Provision of personal data is voluntary. Each User has the right to access User’s data and to correct it pursuant to the terms set forth in the Personal Data Protection Act.
- Personal data is controlled by the Lessor: ROBYG Working Balance Sp. z o.o. with a registered office in Warsaw, address: Al. Rzeczypospolitej 1, 02-972 Warszawa, entered into the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw in Warsaw, XIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register (KRS) under KRS number 0000674499, holding a share capital of PLN 5 000.00, paid up in full, NIP (Taxpayer ID No) 951-24-35-817, REGON (Business ID No) 367093431.
- The representatives of the Lessor being actively on duty in the Office may undertake any actions necessary to guarantee compliance with these GTaC. The User is obliged to follow instructions of the Lessor’s representatives given for the above purpose. Should GTaC be breached, the representatives have the right, in particular, to demand that the User breaching GTaC and third parties leave the Office, as well as to undertake necessary actions to remove things brought to the Office in contrary to GTaC.
- Any disputes arising of the Agreement shall be settled by a proper common court.